Job Title: MANAGER
Employer: Clarity Care, Inc.
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Job Type: Full-Time
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Apply with Clarity Care today and become that difference!
Clarity Care is currently hiring a full-time Residential Manager in your area.
In this rewarding career you would work under the direction of a Residential Coordinator and assist with management of staff and the day-to-day operations of the group home.
• Competitive Wages
• Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan and more (some exclusions apply)!
• Room for advancement
• Company Discounts (YMCA, Car-X, Staples and MORE)
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off (accrues after 1st full month)
• Shift Premiums and MORE
• • Hands on caregiving- Provides direct care support to our consumers with assisting with activities of daily living; bathing, rooming, toileting, and hygiene as outlined by the individual service plan. Be comfortable using mobility devices and practice safe transfer and ambulation techniques.
• Completes all applicable documentation related to tasks assigned.
• Welcoming Home- Maintains a safe, sanitary and welcoming home by performing housekeeping (vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning bathroom, dusting bed making and changing linens); and laundry.
• Prepares Meals by following general nutritional guidelines, menus, individual dietary restrictions, needs and preferences to ensure consumer health.
• Errands- Assists in errands for the consumers including, doctor visits and grocery shopping.
• Leadership- Assists with group home meetings, and communicates changes with the home, consumers, staff, and organization to ensure everyone is informed and updated. Acts as back up to the Residential Coordinator with staffing, open hour coverage, behavioral and medical incidents.
• Staff Oversight- Provides input in the hiring, retention, discipline, and termination processes to ensure qualified employees and adequate staffing
• Must possess a high school diploma/equivalent and/or related work/life experience.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Prior management experience strongly preferred
• Must possess a valid WI driver's license, and ability to meet agency driving standards.
• Must provide proof of auto insurance.
• Must pass a periodic WI Caregiver Background Check including Department of Justice Criminal Record Checks, and/or that of previous states of residence. Clarity Care is a nonprofit organization devoted to helping those in our communities to be their best self. To make this happen we need YOU to help us deliver our mission and give people the quality of life they so deserve.