Job Title: CAREGIVER
Employer: Clarity Care, Inc.
Location: Fox Cities, Wisconsin
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Experience: entry level
Education Level: High School or Equivalent
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Apply with Clarity Care today and become that difference!
Clarity Care is currently hiring both full-time and part-time Caregivers in the Neenah & Menasha area.
This rewarding career does not require anything more than a willingness to work and compassion to assist our consumers. We will train the right individual and teach you all the skills needed to be a caregiver.
• Sign-on bonus $1,000 - paid in five increments over 12 months
• CNA Reimbursement Program
• Competitive Wages
• Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan and more (some exclusions apply)!
• Room for advancement
• Attendance Incentive
• Company Discounts (YMCA, Car-X, Staples and MORE)
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off (accrues after 1st full month)
• Shift Premiums and MORE
• Hands on caregiving. Provides direct care support to our consumers with disabilities by assisting with activities of daily living; bathing, rooming, toileting, and hygiene as outlined by the individual service plan. Be comfortable using mobility devices and practice safe transfer and ambulation techniques.
• Teaches and Guides consumers in achieving hopes, dreams, goals and objectives through self-direction, decision making, and goal setting.
• Completes all applicable documentation related to tasks assigned.
• Welcoming Home. Maintains a safe, sanitary and welcoming group home by performing housekeeping (vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning bathroom, dusting bed making and changing linens); and laundry.
• Prepares and Serves Meals by following general nutritional guidelines, menus, individual dietary restrictions, needs and preferences to ensure consumer health.
• Community Activities. Assists, escorts, and provides physical and other types of assistance needed by consumers during social and recreational activities.
• Must possess a high school diploma/equivalent and/or related work/life experience.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must meet agency driving standards.
• Must pass a periodic WI Caregiver Background Check including Department of Justice Criminal Record Checks, and/or that of previous states of residence.
• Must have reliable phone with voicemail
• Must have email access
Clarity Care is a nonprofit organization devoted to helping those in our communities to be their best self. To make this happen we need YOU to help us deliver our mission and give people the quality of life they so deserve.