Kelly Services is currently hiring for Packagers in Neenah, WI. Are you someone who prides themselves on being a team player with a strong work ethic? Apply today for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a highly reputable Fox Valley company!
QR Code Link to This Post
Packagers are responsible for assisting the machine operator to produce quality products in accordance with the customer's request. Duties are subject to change based on production needs, primary responsibilities are:
- Hand finishing, packaging, and palletizing of finished goods
- Counting/banding product
- Perform visual quality inspections in accordance with customer standards
- Assist in clean-up procedures by cleaning parts &/or equipment, replenishing supplies, sweeping, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred but not required
- Basic Mathematical skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Basic computer skills
- Physical requirements include ability to bend and lift up to 50 lbs. (20 lbs. repetitively), stand up to 12 hours, ability to distinguish between colors, and good hand-eye coordination.
- Willing to work OT and weekends as scheduled.
Shift: 1st (6am-2pm), 2nd (2pm-10pm), and 3rd (10pm-6am)
Pay Rate: $12.25-$13.25/hour depending upon shift
Classification: Temp-to-Hire (NOTE: Must be able to work 12 hour shifts to be considered for permanent hire)
Contact us with questions or to apply!