AbsorbTech is seeking a 1st Shift Production Technician to join us in Neenah, WI.
We are currently seeking a candidate to join our Production Team at our facility in Neenah, WI. Primary responsibilities include sorting and bagging clean product, filling customer orders, and other duties as assigned. Qualified candidates must be able to lift 50lbs, work standing all day and with a good range of motion, have a good attendance and safety record with previous employers, and pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical.
Shift: 1st Shift – 10:00 am – 6:30 pm; Occasional over-time may be required as needed.
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position (Lifting up to 50 lbs., standing/walking for an 8-hour shift)
• A good attitude, team player, attention to detail, and a focus on safety
Our Benefits include:
• Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life (On-site Doctor)
• 401k with a company match (50% on the first 6% of your income)
• Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
About ITU AbsorbTech:
ITU AbsorbTech, headquartered in New Berlin, WI, is one of the largest family-owned industrial laundry service companies in the nation with 13 locations throughout the US. And we are growing rapidly!
We help companies eliminate a waste stream and support safety goals with reuse and recycling programs such as printer and shop towels, reusable oil absorbents, garments, and slip prevention floor mats.
We offer a balanced work environment where Team Play and personal accomplishment are highly valued. We offer competitive compensation, an outstanding benefits plan, a fantastic work culture, and professional development opportunities through AbsorbU, our award-winning training program.