Currently seeking hard working Warehouse Associates for 1st and 2nd shifts at a fulfillment center located in Neenah, WI. Interested candidates should be reliable, flexible, and physically able to perform job duties.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Perform various tasks on the assembly line.
- Lines are composed of multiple parts that are put together to create one single unit.
- Responsible for handling a different set of tasks and job duties.
- Place labels on units or boxes
- Place shrink bands on product
- Pack different products on different displays
- Check and verify information on the product or labels
- Build cartons in shape of – PDQ, wing units, displays, etc
- Supply product to the line
- Glue cartons
- Stretch wrap pallets
- Make pallet patterns by placing cases on top of wood pallets
- Maintain the work area so that it is clean and safe
- Work in an efficient and quiet manner
- Responsible for performing these functions in a safe manner and providing quality service
- Perform a task while following the Quality Leader’s instructions, and also adhere to GMP’s and company policies.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- Production experience
- Able to lift 20 pounds boxes
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Compensation and Benefits of the Warehouse Associate:
- 1st shift: 6:00 am to 2:00 PM - $10.25/hour
- 2nd shift: 2:00 pm to 10:00 PM - $10.75/hour
- Paid time off
- Safe and clean work environment