The Health & Reproduction Assistant is responsible for providing the best possible care to the herd using established standard operating procedures and treatment protocols.
• Daily milking and treatment of hospital cows
• Treating and recording treatments of deviation and new mastitis cows
• Administer vaccines according to protocol
• Assist in managing the reproduction program
• Assist with the hoof trimming program
• Monitor and treat lameness
• Daily cleaning of equipment and facilities
• Entering information into DairyComp305
• Assist with other duties for the good of co-workers and the business
• Strong herd health skills
• Passion for working with dairy cattle
• Basic DairyComp305 skills
• Positive and TEAM oriented attitude
• Dairy Spanish is a plus
This position will report directly into the Health & Reproduction Manager and work closely with the Herd Manager.
Competitive Annual Salary, Paid Vacation Days, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, Uniforms, Training & Development, Advancement Opportunities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers