compensation: $14.50 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position Title: CNC Machine Operator
Wage: $14.50 per hour
Looking to start a new career with advancement? This company has makes circuit boards from start to finish for the medical field and space and aviation. Apply today to learn more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate CNC equipment.
- Follow procedures accurately and efficiently.
- Inspect product visually and with the use of gauges.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to use calipers and micrometers.
- Basic blueprint reading.
- Basic computer skills.
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with nearly 50 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
-Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
-Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
-Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
-Over 30 years of staffing experience
Best of all, our services are 100% free to job seekers!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers