Endries has a current opening for a full-time Quality Assurance Administrative Assistant in Brillion, WI.
- Maintain department training logs accurately and timely
- Scan QA Certs into the system on a daily basis
- Retrieve and organize paperwork for overseas containers
- Track daily QA measures in Excel
- Update ISO documents on the Quality System website on a timely basis
- Track weekly and monthly Quality System Measures by the 15th of each month
- Word processing support for procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Run quarterly supplier certification data and update the certified supplier list within 2 weeks of the quarter’s end
- Process Integrated Supply and Mexico PO receipts each day
- Maintain quality documents in The Thread
- Assist the Item master team with various tasks as assigned.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Keyboarding skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Accept direction from various sources
- Must know Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
Endries International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to his or her race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or because of a disability that does not prevent the individual from performing the essential functions of his or her job, as well any other legally protected class status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers