compensation: Site manager's compensation is a free unit and will be paid hourly for any work done in vacant units. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
On-site Managers duties are to maintain the day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for the satisfaction of all Residents and Prospects. On-Site Managers must maintain good customer service at all times as they are the face of the company. On-site Managers report directly to the Property Manager/Supervisor.
Areas of responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Walk the property multiple times a week to ensure positive curb appeal. Check to make sure grounds and common areas are free from trash and debris. Write service requests to complete work as identified.
• Keep your cell phone on you at all times to assist Residents.
• Handle all Prospect calls and showings.
• Clean hallways, grounds, lobbies, vacant units, basements,laundry rooms, etc.
• Alert Maintenance of any repairs needed on the property.
• Alert Property Manager of any damages, complaints, or anything of concern.
• Coordinate with Property Manager to order supplies as needed to complete Make Readies and routine work orders.
• Walk and spruce vacant units weekly and make sure they are and stay in rent ready condition.
• Schedule all turnover functions, and check completed work to make sure the work is completed in a satisfactory manner.
• Schedule and complete a final walk through. Submit inspection form to Property Manager.
• Make sure you have all keys ready for future move in.
• Schedule all move ins.
• Write service requests for maintenance repairs received from Residents and/or others. Follow up with a telephone call to the Resident to make sure work was completed to their satisfaction.
• Coordinate and schedule preventative maintenance.
• Handle all Resident relations. If you need help with any situation you are to contact your Property Manager.
• Responsible for any duties the Property Manager/Supervisor instructs.
**Site manager's compensation is a free unit and will be paid hourly for any work done in vacant units.**
*All responsibilities and duties are personalized to the structure of the property you work on and subject to change at any time. If you have any questions or concerns about your job responsibilities please see your direct Supervisor.
**Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers