I have for sale 2x laptop cooling pads. These aren't the mediocre, overpriced ones you find at Bestbuy and Wally-world; these are to help cool a gaming or other high performance laptop.
QR Code Link to This Post
- 4x 140mm fans. Max = 1200rpm / 74.3 CFM @25 dBA(min)
- 2x USB ports. (1 for connection to laptop, 1 for external HD/wireless key/mouse, etc)
- 2x fan controllers. 1 each for top and bottom pairs to control speed of fans.
- Blue LED lights on fans.
- Pegs to prevent laptop from falling off
- Pegs for adjusting height/tilt and helping to maximize airflow.
ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with them, I just don't use laptops anymore and thus don't need them. I got them when doing analyst work, (1ea for home/work PCs). I've cleaned them, so they aren't full of dust/debris or anything like that.
I'm in Appleton several days a week but live in Oshkosh. So I can meet in either Appleton or Oshkosh, and possibly neenah/menasha.